♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

sunnuntai 13. lokakuuta 2013

24th post. "I love me" -exhibition ft. My sister's sleepover

Hi guys!

So yeah, had a full booked weekend!
My little sister came visiting us and joined to the "I love me"-exhibition.

On the free time, we played games (like Mario kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl).
We ate good food (and I forgot to take pics of them =___='') and had a nice time!

So here's the story:

My sisterrr~ ♥
>3

Aliens!!!
GTA V "So, this is how you steal a car"
Damn! They noticed~
video
Riki >w< ♥


To the Exhibition!

Sisterrr~♥
BF~ ♥ >///<
Me~ >w<
This was REALLY good! :0 I need to get it from somewhere...
when I get money >D
This bread was alss SUPER good!! ♥

Body painting SM~





♥ Sister & Me~ ♥


Also met my lovely friend there~
Click to get to her blog ♥

To home!




I'm too lazy to take pic now, but I bought a face powder
and makeup remover~ So below 10€ ♥

video
I was secretly filming them playing (it was like middle of the night xD)


So yeah! I had fun :)
I have been pretty "on edge" almost whole week, but now 
I'm feeling so much better!


And now, if you follow me on YouTube you'll enjoy this more, 
for little surprise, sneak peak for my new video ;)

video


See ya next time ;3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Uuuu! : ) Kiva nähdä Iidaa! :) Onpa se kasvanut! Näyttää joissain kuvissa IHAN Artolta ja toisissa IHAN sun äidiltä! :D Cool!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo :3 se on! Hurjan pitkä!~ Nätti tyttö jo ;)
      XD Niin näytää vähän :D

      Poista