♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

torstai 10. lokakuuta 2013

23rd post. ♥ My Japanese Friend! ♥

Ohh my gosh! 
I had so much fun!!
Than you Hiroki-kun!


So yeah!
I was meeting my Japanese friend who came to visit Finland (too see his gf ♥)
He brought me presents! (Okashi~) (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Candies~ and Riki ♥ Always so interested! ♥

Yuki usagi Ö///ö♥
These were soooooo goood >w<
And Cute ♥

Mini-Dango-okashi~!
These tasted a bit weird... ^^'

Cat cookie~ ♥
the best ♥♥♥

The bags where the cookies were

The Bag :3

"Tokyo Fugetsudo Ginza"


We went to Roberts Cafe and talked like two hours! 
We had so much fun!
We both were really nervous, and exited to see each other, 
because we'd only chat on Facebook before. 

We talked about our lifes, works, relationships countries 
(Finland is expensive compared to japan!! A moomin card was 5 euros!!)
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

My face was all red from the excitement and all the talking ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
We almost forgot to take picture when we had to part our ways! But here we are 

Hirokis phone. Bad quality >A<'
Still the best one!♥♥♥'
Now my phone!
The best one..

My "i'm smiling goddamn" -smile xD

Something smells fishy, in my nose x"D But Hiroki is just perfect~
Sry, that I had to pu u trought this "photo shoot!" xDD! ♥


So next time we meet, i'll be visiting him 
Wait for me Hiroki!
WAIT FOR ME JAPAN!!!!

ヾ(@゜∇゜@)ノ

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti