♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

torstai 11. heinäkuuta 2013

15th post. Good sites!


I wanna share few sites that I have discovered :3
(click the pictures to get to the site~)


You can find there all kinds of crafting supplies!
Please do check it out, it's really cheap ♥



You can find there independent designs in many
kind of product (e.g. clothes, posters,calenders, etc.)




You can find there All kinds of hand made stuff!
Accessories, cloths, jewelries, etc! ♥
Please do check them out ans search something u like
I'm sure you're not going to be disappointed!


You can find there, tought A little bit
more expensive
but really nice handmade stuff! ♥



You can find there Everyday new cheap T-shirt for sale 24h!
Check it everyday~ ♥




You can find there
 everything.
I mean literally everything!


I really visit these sites often, even though I wasn't going to buy something.
It's nice to just check them out, search things u like and when you have money you can go get them ♥
And from Etsy, things are really personal ;)


All pictures are from google ©

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti