♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

torstai 4. heinäkuuta 2013

12th post. Fleamarkets...

...are death traps you know?
I'm serious! You should never visit one if you have ANY money.
Because you will lose a lot usually when you visit one.
And, that is what happened to me today!

Okay, so, I was just going to go the next closest market of ours, and I've seen this flea market many times.
Though it was hot and I was coughin' alot I decided to finally go and check it out!
And it was cute! And weird at the same time.. Ö__ö

They had this little toy gallery and photo gallery including (of course!) the stuff they were selling.
The customer servants were really polite and talkative :D

So, I found these~

Yes, Riki likes camera sometimes~

"Beautiful face with home tricks"

Pilates guide book

Kevin Spacey >w<

This was actually L size, but I noticed it at home...
But it still fits me nicely. Though the bust part is a little too big..
Maybe I'll try to shrink it when I wash it!

All this cost me just 10€ :D
The shirt was 5€ so... Really cheap! ♥


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti