♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

maanantai 1. heinäkuuta 2013

10th post. Shopping (26.6.13)!

Wasting money I'd say... T__T''
But, I love it! ♥

yeah... v.v

Though, I got to meet my lovely friend Salla :3

♥ Darling!

Yeah, so, What did I find?
Well look at these!

damn it looks stupid.. A top from H&M
3€
A dress from Cybershop
59€ (And Salla helped with the 9€ ♥)

closer look..


two pair of tights ♥ and Riki..
I think these were 10€ and 7,95€

closer look...
ZOMG! My first leather jacket! Actually this
was a birthday present from my father ♥
160€ (it was on 20% SALE)




I really had a fun time :3 I think we laughed a lot!
Extras:

Yeah, my face. Don't ask v.v'

Salla! As beautiful as ever~ ♥

Tea, at Fazer Café
Failed attempt to take a picture.. ^^'
what is wrong with mah camera???

Ohh and I totally forgot about it! (How could I? ヽ(´□`。)ノ )
It was a present from Salla ♥

I love 'em~ ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti