♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

perjantai 14. kesäkuuta 2013

7th Post. Steam Punk Retro Clock!

Uuuuu! It came at last!  

>click me<

You ask where I bought it?
From ebay of course!

I won't admit anything...
Not even that I go like...



...this, when I find something awesome I like >D
Or that I might spend almost all of my free time when I'm bored
browsing ebay 


Moar pics from mah clock!



Sorry for bad quality of the pics... 
Had wrong settings in mah camera for schooting small clock.. 
And I'm too lazy to take new ones..


And My lovely son, my diva, my eunuch (x"3), posing with my brand new clock!

Yes.. That evil I am. Waked him for just photo shooting, though he didn't seem to mind much

Riki

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti