♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

maanantai 17. kesäkuuta 2013

9th post. Pikachu Heaven ♥

... Is here.

I'm thinking of taking a Pikachu tattoo...
I know it sounds ridiculous, and you think I might want to remove it someday, but you know what?
If that's the case then be it!

(Damn it's raining a lot outside...)


But now to the Pikachu heaven I was talking about!



>store<
(Want.. so bad..)
>store<
>store<
>store<
>store<
>store<
>store<
>store< (So.. So, damn cute...)
>store<
>store<
>store<
(Zomg! Need this!)
>store<
>store< (Really nice, only thing's just that the)
>store<
(Hilariously cute ♥)
>store<
(Really nice, though I think I could easily make one of my own...)
>store<
(Damn.. I don't know, in that time, or where I would use this..
But damn... So, Freaking Cute.. ♥)

So, there was some handmade Pikachu items that I wanted to share with you guys!



Oh gotta get a pikachu hoodie somewhere!
Of to ebay!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti