♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

sunnuntai 9. joulukuuta 2012

First post! Souvenirs!

Arigatou >w<
I finally met Ruri-san! >3< (3.12.12)
(She had some work things to do in Helsinki so we had a chance to meet!) Shigeru-san was also with us! :) (He looked like an old wise samurai! ♥___)

WE went to Roberts Cafe in Kamppi :3 It was so much fun!

Ruri-san brought so much goodies for me from Japan! >3<  









1. Cute, soft, fruit candy :3
2. Chocolate bar filled with chocolate coockie
3. plastic bag filled with "sushi"-rice coockies. Some of them have the taste of wasabi too ;A;
4. Moomin Coockies!
5. Moomin Cookies! (These are the same taste as we have in Finland!)
I actually had 4 of the packages! 2 containing the cocoa ones and 2 the white ones!
6. Panda Pocky! I think there was white chocolate... ^^
7. Hello Kitty pocky! (Ichigo/Strawberry)
8. -Shaped Ichigo Pocky! Veru delicious!
9. "Bake Creamy"! I don't know what these are, but the smell and the taste were totally different, but heavenly!
10. Apple tasting gum-like candy :)

My kitten Lana was also interested about the gifts...


11. Cotton candy -like- tasting coke! :D This was very interesting
The package..
12. Two little package of little candies. Ichigo-choco -candy, and some fruit candy x"D
13. "Caramel Corn". I think I tasted peanut? :D
Some tea I darnk on between tasting :3 And my Favourite mug! Got it from an important person ;3
14. Hello Kitty Chocolate -lollipops (tastes: banan, grape & apple)
15. Evangelion chips! (very good, but very saulty though ;A;)
16. Hard/Medium Ichigo candy! Filled with milky strawberry, stuff.. x"D



17. Hello Kitty stickers!
18. One Piece -badges! Kawai~
19. One Piece Paper Holder :3
20. Cute napkins!!!
21. Hello Kitty x One Piece -notebook! :) (Just plain empty)
22. hello Kitty Bandages! >///< (I'm a bandage freak!)
23. Hello Kitty Chopsticks
24. Japanese Gurren Lagann manga! (Kyah, Sugoi! >w<)
see! Nihon desu!



Oh, at the back of the Hello Kitty pocky was this little comic :D

I was able to translate few bubbles.. ^^'


And behind the peanut-snack-things-back was something too!

Who can translate ;A;


Well I think there was all...
Oh I'm writing this blog in english, because... Well, I think it's good for me to write more english I guess :D

See u next time, I have some fun :D




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti