♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Something Happy ♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

torstai 13. joulukuuta 2012

2nd post. Changed my life?

Something little deeper, but still happy.
And I'm serious about this but..

They changed my life:

pic from google.
Yes, F.r.i.e.n.d.s.
x"D Of course my Real friends too, but the tv-show.

It is fun, it's deep, it's sad, it gives u alot of info about things in life, 
relationship, friendship. Well.. I saw it like that ^__^
It was... Like a mentor for me. 

I loved the all the charachters equally, but Chandler was 
always kind of my favourite. Maybe because he was funny? I dunno.
Though I founf myself being a lot like Monica x"D


I have it all on DVD and I never get tired of it.
I just wanted to share this with ppl.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti